What to do if your order hasn't arrived:
- Firstly, please view your order status online; ensuring the order has been processed.
- If your order has been sent via courier, you will have received a tracking number by email - please follow the link to track your items.
- Royal Mail orders can take between 2 to 3 days before delivery and 4-6 days for 2nd class services.
- If, after the expected time period has passed and you have not received your goods, please raise a ticket with our Customer Services team, providing them with your order number, who will be able to investigate this further for you.
- Should your order arrive with damaged items or missing parts, please raise a ticket with our customer service team as soon as possible but within 30 days of receiving your item.
- Please ensure you provide your name, order number, delivery postcode, when you received the goods and images of the damaged items.
- In the event of missing goods or your order being damaged on arrival, please provide an image of the delivery note, delivery label, the items you did receive and the box in which they arrived.
- If you would prefer to return the damaged item, to request a refund, please send us an image or video of the broken product when raising a ticket before returning it to us. Customer Services will then assess the evidence and advise you on what to do next. This may be in the form of trouble shooting, returning for testing or issuing a replacement.
- IMPORTANT - We will not reimburse for return postage costs on of damaged items. It is therefore advised that you contact Our Customer Services Team first so We can assist you without incurring costs to you.