Warranty periods differ dependant on the product purchased. It is important to check this at the time of purchase to ensure you are satisfied with the guarantee period.
What Will All Pond Solutions Do?
At All Pond Solutions, any product under warranty is guaranteed against damage or defects in material or workmanship under normal usage, covered under the specified warranty period from the date of purchase. The product will be replaced or repaired at the discretion of the manufacturer, at no cost.
This warranty does not apply to any product which has been subjected to negligence, misuse, alterations or accidental damage. No liability is assumed with respect to loss or damage to livestock or personal property irrespective of the cause thereof.. Failure caused by misuse is not covered by this warranty. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights
If a covered defect or damage arises and a valid warranty claim is received within the applicable Warranty Period, All Pond Solutions, at its sole option, unless otherwise required by applicable law, will either:
- repair, at no charge, the defect or damage using new, used or reconditioned/refurbished functionally equivalent replacement parts; or
- exchange the Product with a replacement that is new or which has been reconditioned/refurbished or otherwise remanufactured from new or used parts and is functionally equivalent to the original Product; or
- refund the purchase price of any Products covered by the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty; or
- refund with suitable deductions from the purchase price for normal wear and tear of any Products covered by the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty.
Products, parts and supporting documentation provided to All Pond Solutions as part of the warranty process, shall become our property, and may not be returned. When a replacement or refund is given, the Product for which the replacement or refund is provided must be returned to us and shall become the property of All Pond Solutions.
This Warranty is only available in the country where the Product was purchased.
Our products contain parts which are classed as ‘Consumable or Perishable items’. These parts will not be covered under warranty after the first six weeks have passed as they are subject to use and may require maintenance.
This Warranty Does Not Apply to the following:
- O-Ring Seals (under standard maintenance these should be lubricated periodically to prolong their purpose)
- Ceramic Shafts
- UV Bulbs
- Quartz Sleeves
- Lighting bulbs (excluding LED)
- Cosmetic damage (excluding damage on arrival)
- Aesthetic wear and tear such as cabinet veneers
- Ceramics & other similar materials
- A product or part that has been modified in any manner without the written permission of All Pond Solutions Ltd
- (Normal wear & tear caused by product ageing
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external causes; including but not limited to:
- improper usage or operation (e.g. operating the Product outside their permitted or intended uses as defined by the manufacturer and supplier including but not limited to as set forth by the supplier in the Products' User Manual, Quick Start Guide, Online Tutorials, and other documentation)
- Used filtration media
- Aquarium or other glass or acrylic products which have been resealed or tampered with by the customer. In this instance the warranty will be void
Replacements or Repairs
Products repaired or replaced under this Limited Warranty are covered for the balance of the original Warranty Period
Who is Covered?
This Warranty extends only to the first consumer purchaser of the Product, and is not transferable.
Your Aquarium Warranty
Your aquarium and any lighting supplied are guaranteed for defective parts and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This guarantee is valid with proof of purchase only. The guarantee is limited to repair or replacement only and does not cover consequential loss or damage to animate or inanimate objects. This guarantee is valid provided the aquarium is placed in a suitable location that is flat and level and has been installed in accordance with the installation instructions and care guide This guarantee excludes aquarium breakage due to misuse, chips, stress cracks caused by improper support or other breakage. This guarantee is valid only under normal operating conditions for which the unit is intended. It excludes any damage caused by unreasonable use, negligence, improper installation, tampering, abuse or commercial use. The warranty does not cover wear and tear or parts which have not been adequately or correctly maintained. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Your aquarium warranty may vary depending on model or size. Please see the manufactures warranty booklet for further information’.